Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bonjour, it's been a while since I penned down my thoughts. It's not like I haven't been having any, au contraire there have been many, several of them probably worth my time to pen them down, however I was preoccupied. Diplomatic way of saying being lazy, you say huh, well, writer writes when he wants to, not because he has to. Well enough rambling about nothing, I am beginning to sound like a management guy and I prefer (atleast now) to be on the other side.

I made some changes to the template, added a link to blogs which I read intermittently as they are updated at same or slower intervals. So I offer this section to anyone who wishes to increase his blog's pagerank and offer a reasonable renumeration for the same. Saurie, are you listening ?

Anyways, for some time I have been considering trying my hand at writing stories. If you recognize yourself as one of the characters, it's probably not exactly a coincidence. When will it actually see the light of the day ? Well it's anybody's guess as it is mine...

-Au revoir

No comments: